|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||1-10sets/45days ＞10sets/To be negotiated|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets/month|
|Product Type:||Industrial Centrifuge||Voltage:||220V,380V,440V,480V...|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||980 × 650 × 870||Warranty:||12 Months|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training||Application:||CBD Oil / Hemp Oil Alcohol Extraction Centrifuge|
|Grade:||GMP||MOC:||SS304,316 As Option|
|Motor:||Explosion Proof||Equipped:||Inverter And PLC|
|Base:||Platform With Vibration Absorber||Surface Inside And Outside:||Polished|
|Discharge Type:||Top Discharge, Manual|
hemp extraction equipment,
virgin coconut oil centrifuge machine
The PPTD centrifuge is top discharging, hermetic closure type equipment. The material is fed into the drum through the feeding pipe on the hermetic closure casing; under the action of the centrifuge force field, the liquid-phase passes through the filter medium and the discharged out of the machine, while the solid-phase material is retained inside the drum and, after the machine is stopped, the material is discharged from the top. The centrifuge has such features as smooth running, easy & convenient operation as well as conducting feeding, washing and dehydrating under the state of hermetic closure, etc.
1. 12 months guarantee period from machine arriving date.
2. Abundant spare parts in stock are available to provide.
3. Our technicians could be dispatched for overseas service.
4. 7*24 hours technical consultation.
5. Your workers could get trained both in our factory and yours.
6. Routine tracing till the machine work properly will be done timely.
7. We will remind you to do the normal maintenance.
8. Your suggestions or any comments & reflection would be treated in priority.
9. Marketing team will visit you during our visit in your country if you require.
(L × W × H)
|PPTD-25||450||20||25||1900||910||1.5||250||980 × 650 × 870|
|PPTD-50||600||40||50||1500||756||3||800||1300 × 880 × 900|
|PPTD-135||800||100||135||1200||645||5.5||1300||1800 × 1200 × 1140|
|PPTD-135-NA||800||100||135||1500||1008||7.5||1300||1800 × 1200 × 1140|
|PPTD-200||1000||150||200||1000||560||7.5||2000||2050 × 1500 × 1220|
|PPTD-200-NA||1000||150||200||1200||706||11||2000||2050 × 1500 × 1220|
|PPTD-300||1200||250||300||800||431||11||2500||2350 × 1650 × 1370|
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket.
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and theliquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
Contact Person: Joy Jiang