Stainless Steel 150Lbs bb extraction centrifuge for hemp and ethanol separation
The BB series centrifuge is top discharging, floodable jacketed hermetic closure type equipment, with flat bottom basket. The dry material dip in ethanol to flood and wash in two directions, and then spin in one direction. The working temperature can be as low as -80 ℃, to prevent the ethanol from volatilization.
Model BB flat-plate centrifuge has got rid of traditional hanging type of leg support and instead it adopts flat-plate
counterweight and high-viscosity damping vibration reducer for absorbing vibration. The installation requires no foundation.
Operator fills filter bag with milled plant material and places it in the machine.
The centrifuge is then flooded, and bi-directional agitated for full target compound removal.
After the wash, the plant material undergoes a medium duty spin dry till high speed spin dry to remove the liquid as much as possible.
The alcohol wash is then collected to some container for further processing.
|Type||Basket diameter(mm)||Basket volume(L)||Dry hemp(Lbs)||Motor(kw)||Overall size(L*W*H)(mm)|
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and theliquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag outfrom the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
1. Ex proof motor
2. PTFE Seals
3. Touch screen panel with PLC program
4. Inverter control box
5. On spot ex button
6. Closed type filter bags
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required