|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Shell and tube heat exchanger|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD1000-9999/SET FOB SHANGHAI|
|Packaging Details:||Film wrapping+Wooden case fumigated for shell and tube heat exchanger|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 working days after down payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets/month|
|Features:||High Heat Transfer Coefficient||Application:||Heat Exchanger/Condenser|
|Welding:||Laser Welding||Evaporation Capacity:||200kg/h-100t/h|
|Certification:||CE/ISO Etc.||Advantage:||Large Heat Exchange Area|
|MOC:||Stainless Steel 304/316L Etc.||Type:||Industrial Shell And Tube Heat Condenser|
Industrial Shell And Tube Heat Exchanger For Condenser
Shell and tube heat exchanger is a class of heat exchanger designs. It is the most common type of heat exchanger in oil refineries and other large chemical processes, and is suited for higher-pressure applications. As its name implies, this type of heat exchanger consists of a shell (a large pressure vessel) with a bundle of tubes inside it. One fluid runs through the tubes, and another fluid flows over the tubes (through the shell) to transfer heat between the two fluids. The set of tubes is called a tube bundle, and may be composed of several types of tubes: plain, longitudinally finned, etc.
1) Good structural performance
2) Stable sealing performance
3) High heat transfer efficiency
4) Compact structure
5) Small footprint
6) Strong anti-pollution ability
The simple design of a shell and tube heat exchanger makes it an ideal cooling solution for a wide variety of applications. One of the most common applications is the cooling of hydraulic fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs. With the right choice of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums, such as swimming pool water or charge air. One of the big advantages of using a shell and tube heat exchanger is that they are often easy to service, particularly with models where a floating tube bundle (where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell) is available.
1. How can we visit your factory?
* If you come from aborad,air to shanghai or nanjing airport,or if you arrive shanghai,you can take bullet trian
* If you come from domestic city,air or train directly to Nanjing Nan or WUXI east,we will pick you up both from airport or railway station
2. Can we visit your end user or contact them?
* Yes,we will provide you the name list,and arrange the visit after their approval.
3. How do you protect the quality?
* As state owned enterprise with more than 100years history,we have strict operation policy,advanced processing machines to guarantee the precision ,workers with operation license,related components are from world famous brand,Series of test and inspection are done in the whole producing stage.
4. Will you dispatch technicians for installation and commissioning?
* Yes,we will upon required.
5. What is your advantage compared with your competitors?
* Quality and experience,We are top centrifuge supplier in China,our designs and structures are analogous to world leader brands.
6. Is your price competitive?
* My price is not the lowest in China ,but we promise,for the same quality and collocation,my price is the most favorable,for the same price,my quality is definately superior to other brands.
7. Do you have OEM service? do you sppply the parts?
* Yes,we do,as long as you provide us your drawing and detailed requirements.
8. Do you supply second hand equipments?
* No,we don't.
9. Do you have agents or service centre abroad?
* We have some partership in several countries as Indonesia,Brail,USA.
10. What payment mode you accept?
* TT and LC at sight
Contact Person: Shell huang