|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||20-60working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 --100 sets each moths|
|Name:||Centrifugal Coconut Water Separator||Discharge Type:||Small Valve Discharge(PLC Control)|
|Rated Power:||15kw||Rated Capacity:||3000-5000LPH|
|Starting Time:||≤5Min||Starting Mode:||Friction Start|
|Bowl Part:||0Cr13 & DSS|
Vertical Disc Stack Centrifuge,
centrifugal coconut water separator,
3 Phase Separator - Centrifuge
Vertical type disc stack 3 phase centrifugal separator used to separate coconut water
Model PDSM5000-DN separator is mainly used for clarifying and defating of milk. It is also used for the
similar oil to clarify the Liquid-Liquid-Solid three-phase materials,such as coconut water. The machine
can help to remove the few solid particles and fat from coconut water and makes the coconut water
keeping for a long time.
The machine adopts automatic control, it has the advantages of high efficiency, low oil consumption, convenient operation and economic maintenance cost.
The skimmed milk and cream are pumped out by centripetal pump, the sludge is discharged automatically
and partly by small valve controlled by PLC control panel.
The machine is one kind of rotary machine with high speed, After accurate dynamic balancing, it can run
for long time with low vibration, safety and security.
|Variable capacity discharge|
Single Value Analysis
1. Peony adopts SKF bearing , which is consistent with Alfa, Westfalia.
2. Alfa and Westfalia only provide clients with the bearing and the gear in the overhaul package (need
to buy separately) while Peony has more sufficient attachment supply.
3. Peony never reduce the amount of spare parts and tools for users buying many sets of the same
model machine. (unless the customer put forward in specially).
4. Regular spare parts are all in stock in Peony’s company.
1. For maintenance and repair, please leave enough space around the separator when install it.
2. The installation base should be firm and level.
3. All the pipes connecting with the separator should be flexible pipe.
4. The operation water of the separator must be soft water, the pressure of which is between 0.025 and
Contact Person: Joy Jiang