Industrial MVR Evaporator For Wastewater Treatment Plant
MVR(Mechanical vapor recompression) evaporation, the operation theory is similar to heat pump,the 2nd stage steam come from the evaporation system, through the steam compression to increase pressure and temperature, enthalpy increased, then goes into the heating room of the oration system to use as the heat resource.
This kind of evaporation system will use electricity to do the evaporate operation. Based on the difference of material characters, the energy cost by the compression will be different.
1) No or few live steam required
2) Low energy cost, low operation cost
3) Could combine with crystallizer to form the continue evaporate and crystallization system
4) Condenser is not needed or just need a small one.
1. How can we visit your factory?
* If you come from aborad,air to shanghai or nanjing airport,or if you arrive shanghai,you can take bullet trian
* If you come from domestic city,air or train directly to Nanjing Nan or WUXI east,we will pick you up both from airport or railway station
2. Can we visit your end user or contact them?
* Yes,we will provide you the name list,and arrange the visit after their approval.
3. How do you protect the quality?
* As state owned enterprise with more than 100years history,we have strict operation policy,advanced processing machines to guarantee the precision ,workers with operation license,related components are from world famous brand,Series of test and inspection are done in the whole producing stage.
4. Will you dispatch technicians for installation and commissioning?
* Yes,we will upon required.
5. What is your advantage compared with your competitors?
* Quality and experience,We are top centrifuge supplier in China,our designs and structures are analogous to world leader brands.
6. Is your price competitive?
* My price is not the lowest in China ,but we promise,for the same quality and collocation,my price is the most favorable,for the same price,my quality is definately superior to other brands.
7. Do you have OEM service? do you sppply the parts?
* Yes,we do,as long as you provide us your drawing and detailed requirements.
8. Do you supply second hand equipments?
* No,we don't.
9. Do you have agents or service centre abroad?
* We have some partership in several countries as Indonesia,Brail,USA.
10. What payment mode you accept?
* TT and LC at sight