|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (kg/hr)|
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and theliquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag outfrom the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
1.Plant oil extraction
2. oil extraction
4.Any dry biomass extraction