It is applicable to the filtrating of suspension containing granules and also be used for the dehydration of fiber substances and especially applicable to the filtrating of materials of high viscosity and fine granules as well as toxic and flammable materials. It has found wide applications in such trades as chemical, pharmacy, food, light industry, etc. for example: gypsum, thiamine, mirabilite, ferric sulfate, copper sulfate, nickel
sulfate, potassium chloride, acetic acid, borax, soda, rubber additive, dye, plastic raw material, soap, grease, all kinds of resins, food salt, sodium glutamate, food additives, starch sugar-making, vitamins, antibiotics, herbicide, insecticide, the dehydration of such mineral fines as copper, zinc, aluminum,
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
2. Program Menu: The “Spray Wash” or “Agitation Wash” program is selected on the
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and the liquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The “Spin Dry” menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the “Dry cycle ,centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
8. Repeat Process