The BB centrifuge is top discharging, hermetic closure type equipment. The material is fed into the drum through the feeding pipe on the hermetic closure casing; under the action of the centrifuge force field, the liquid-phase passes through the filter medium and the discharged out of the machine, while the solid-phase material is retained inside the drum and, after the machine is stopped, the material is discharged from the top. The centrifuge has such features as smooth running, easy & convenient operation as well as conducting feeding, washing and dehydrating under the state of hermetic closure, etc.
- System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
- Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
- Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
- The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
- System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and the liquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
- Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
- System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
- Repeat Process.
- ·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
- ·Low temperature rating: -40c
- ·Reinforced Sight Glass
- ·Bi-Directional Agitation
- ·Auto/Manual Controls
- ·Digital HMI Interface
- ·Variable Speed Control
- ·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
- ·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
- ·No foundation required