cannabis centrifuge-hemp oil extraction
December 6, 2018
Peony developed a new stype PPTD centrifuge ,specialized in hemp oil extraction,plant oil extraction,cannabis oil with ethanol soap.
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required
Operator fills filter bag with milled plant material and places it in the machine.
- The centrifuge is then flooded, and bi-directionally agitated for full target compound removal.
- After the wash, the plant material undergoes a medium duty spin dry till high speed spin dry to remove the liquid as much as possible.
- The alcohol wash is then collected to some container for further processing
- System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
- Program Menu: The “Spray Wash” or “Agitation Wash” program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
- Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
- The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
- System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and the liquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
- Spin Dry Cycle: The “Spin Dry” menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
- System Unloading: Upon completion of the “Dry cycle ,centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
- Repeat Process.
- Ex proof motor
- PTFE Seals
- Touch screen panel with PLC program
- Inverter control box
- On spot ex button
- Closed type filter bags
7.Tri clamp fittings for feed and drain port