1. Dewatering and thickening of sludge form municipal and industrial waste water, such as : municipal sludge, paper mill sludge, starch sludge, steel mill sludge, printing and dyeing mill sludge, water works sludge, pharmaceutical sludge, PVC sludge, sewage desulfurization sludge, grain stillage, power plant ash sludge, dairy sludge, beer sludge, drilling mud, electroplating liquid, fermented liquid manure, oil refining sludge, soap sludge, leather sludge, and other types of sludge.
2. Chemical or pharmaceutical products such as: butane dicarboxylic acid, alum, aluminum hydroxide, ammonium hydrogen carbonate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium sulphate, anthracene, antibiotics, barium chloride, barium carbonate, barium sulphate, benzene, blood products, blue vitriol, borax, boric acid, calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, calcium nitrate, calcium oxalate, casein, cellulose, chrome yellow, clay, methyl cellulose,corundum, corn plum mule, cooking oil, processed fish, mirabilite, glutamate, hops, pesticide diatomaceous earth, herbicides, tartaric acid, sodium sulphate, sodium phosphate, sodium nitrate, carbon black and others materials.
3. Mineral oil, waste oil, bilge sludge, lubricating oil.
4. recovering of animal and vegetal basic products (oils/fats, starch, proteins)
5. Beverages (wine, beer, fruit) The drum and the spiral feeder rotate in the same direction but with a certain speed difference; the material is led into the feeding spiral inner cylinder via the feeding pipe and, after speeding pipe and, after speeding up, enters the drum; under the action of the centrifugal force field, the relatively heavier solid-phase material deposits on the drum wall forming the residue layer; the solid-phase residue is continuously pushed by the spiral feeder to the conic end of the drum and, after dehydration in the drying area, is discharged out of the machine. The machine is capable of continuous feeding, separating, dehydrating and discharging under full-speed running.