|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export packings|
|Delivery Time:||45 days|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets/month|
|Product Type:||Industrial Centrifuge||Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Weight:||Depends On The Model||Dimension(L*W*H):||Depends On The Model|
|Warranty:||12months||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
|Application:||Subzero Hemp Oil/Canna-bis Extraction Centrifuge||Grade:||GMP|
|MOC:||SS304,316 As Option||Motor:||Explosion Proof|
|Equipped:||Inverter And PLC||Base:||Platform With Vibration Absorber|
|Surface Inside And Outside:||Polished||Discharge Type:||Top Discharge, Manual|
oil separator centrifuge,
centrifuge filtration systems
Low cost PLC control and adjust stainless steel spin hemp oil basket centrifuge filter
The PPTD centrifuge is top discharging, hermetic closure type equipment. The material is fed into the drum through the feeding pipe on the hermetic closure casing; under the action of the centrifuge force field, the liquid-phase passes through the filter medium and the discharged out of the machine, while the solid-phase material is retained inside the drum and, after the machine is stopped, the material is discharged from the top. The centrifuge has such features as smooth running, easy & convenient operation as well as conducting feeding, washing and dehydrating under the state of hermetic closure, etc.
·304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
·Low temperature rating: -40c
·Reinforced Sight Glass
·Digital HMI Interface
·Variable Speed Control
·Easy Material Loading/ Unloading
·Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
·No foundation required
1. System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket.
2. Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
3. Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
4. The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations
5. System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and theliquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
6. Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
7. System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
8. Repeat Process.
(L × W × H)
|PPTD-10||300||5||10||2500||1050||1.1||180||890 × 600 × 500|
|PPTD-25||450||20||25||1900||910||1.5||250||980 × 650 × 870|
|PPTD-50||600||40||50||1500||756||3||800||1300 × 880 × 900|
|PPTD-135||800||100||135||1200||645||5.5||1300||1800 × 1200 × 1140|
|PPTD-135-NA||800||100||135||1500||1008||7.5||1300||1800 × 1200 × 1140|
|PPTD-200||1000||150||200||1000||560||7.5||2000||2050 × 1500 × 1220|
|PPTD-200-NA||1000||150||200||1200||706||11||2000||2050 × 1500 × 1220|
|PPTD-300||1200||250||300||800||431||11||2500||2350 × 1650 × 1370|
Contact Person: Joy Jiang